Why bother going to the coffee shop and wait in line when you can make your own coffee at home? With the right coffee maker, you will be able to brew you delicious cups of coffee anytime you like easily. Some people think it might be difficult and complicated to make coffee at home, not really. The advanced technology of the latest coffee makers has also made things super easy and convenient. You can also brew you favorite coffee within minutes with just a simple push on the button, how nice is that? Before you go to and look for a coffee maker for your kitchen, read our buyer’s guide first. There are some tips that we would like to share, so check them out.
Coffee Maker Buyer’s Guide
Starting your day with a perfect cup of coffee is not any difficult when you have the best coffee maker at home. The delicious cup of coffee will wake you up and bring you to a productive day right from home. If you are looking for some tips on buying a coffee maker, we are here for you. Furthermore, there are a few important factors that you have to bear in mind before you go and buy a coffee maker.
Moreover, there are 4 main types of coffee maker including drip coffee maker, single-serve coffee maker, French press, and espresso makers. Each coffee maker brews coffee at their best but with different taste and style to suit different people’s preferences. All you need to do is think of the type of coffee that you want to brew every day. That will make things easier for you to find the right type of coffee maker for your kitchen.
The quantity of the coffee that a coffee maker brews is important. Ask yourself how many people are there in the house that drink coffee every morning, and how much do they drink. If there are a lot of people in the house who drink coffee, then a single-serve coffeemaker is not what you want. The coffee maker with the right quantity makes things way convenient and time-saving for you. There are coffee makers that can brew from 4 to 10 cups each time, and it is simply perfect for a big family.
Coffee makers are very easy to use these days, but having the one with extra features makes things even more convenient. If you are looking for a functional coffee maker, there are some features that you should keep an eye out for. Those features are programmable settings, built-in grinder, auto shutoff, multiple warmers, and water filter. Most coffee makers don’t come with all of these combined, but some of these features are very useful. The more of these functions you find in a coffee maker, the better that appliance is.
Coffee makers are so common these days which means the price is also very challenging as well. Not all high quality coffee makers have to be very expensive, and that is what you should know. Do not overspend on a coffee maker just to find out there the cheaper ones work as well as the one you got. To make things easier for you to get just the perfect coffee maker, we are here for you.
To sum up, there will be 10 of the best coffee makers that you can take into consideration. Also, each of them comes with quality, quantity, performance, durability, and good price that you can trust. Most importantly, the coffee makers below brew great coffee that will bring up your energy every morning. Take a look at our list of 10 best coffee makers below and feel free to pick one or two for your countertop.
- 1. Auto-iQ Tea & Coffee Maker by Ninja
- 2. Multiple Coffee Types Coffee Maker by Keurig
- 3. Compact Coffee Maker by DeLonghi
- 4. Grind & Brew Automatic Coffee Maker by Barsetto
- 5. Stainless Steel Coffee Maker by Cuisinart
- 6. Pour Over Coffee Maker by Brim
- 7. Coffee Maker With Thermal Carafe by BUNN
- 8. Coffee Maker With Glass Carafe by Redline Coffee
- 9. Coffee Maker by Technivorn Moccamaster
- 10. 3-in-1 Coffee Maker by AICOOK
1. Auto-iQ Tea & Coffee Maker by Ninja
For those who are a fan of both tea and coffee, this little machine right here is your genie. It comes with hot brewing that allows you to enjoy a bold and flavorful cups of hot coffee and tea anytime you want. Also, you can brew over the ice to create iced beverages with this bad boy as well. This tea and coffee maker can brew multiple sizes from a pod-free single cup to a travel mug as well as full carafe.
For the tea part, you can use either tea bags or loose-leaf, and the results are always satisfying. As for the coffee, there are different settings that allow you to brew perfect coffee in just seconds. Everything can be done with just a simple press on the button, and it is ready to make your drinks for you. It is easy and functional to use, and its price is absolutely amazing for what it does.
- The machine can brew both tea and coffee with flavorful taste.
- It can make both hot and cold beverages any way you want.
- There are 6 different brew sizes for convenient use.
- It is stylish to have and easy to use.
- The thermal carafe does not keep the beverage hot for long.
2. Multiple Coffee Types Coffee Maker by Keurig
From coffee and latte to cappuccino and others, this coffee maker can brew them all. There are different button controls that you can select to brew delicious coffee anytime you want. This coffee maker features large water reservoir that allows you to brew up to 6 cups before having to refill. The awesome part is that this coffee maker can even increase the strength to brew bold coffee for you as well.
The process of brewing is easy and simple, and you will be able to make your coffee with convenience. On top of that, it even comes with a dishwasher safe frother as well. With it, you will be able to froth your choice of fresh milk like skim, soy, almond, and more with ease. The design of this coffee maker is stylish, and its quality is so durable it lasts for years of use. Not to mention its fast and satisfying performance, this coffee maker is one of a kind.
- The machine can brew many types of coffee within minutes with a single press on the button.
- The performance is quick, convenient, and reliable.
- You can select the boldness of the coffee with this machine.
- It is stylish and durable, and it is perfect for any countertop.
- It takes a few minutes to heat before starting to brew the coffee.
3. Compact Coffee Maker by DeLonghi
The compact design makes this coffee maker ideal for any kitchen with small countertop. Despite the size, this coffee maker is actually very functional and great when it comes to brewing coffee. It features the adjustable manual cappuccino system that mixes steam and milk to create the thickest and long-lasting foam for your cappuccino. Also, the levels to prepare a creamy, macchiato, or flat white latte is also very easy to adjust as well.
On top of that, this coffee maker allows for simple adjust with the menu settings for temperature, coffee strength, and cup size. Just put your cup in there, and the machine will totally does the brewing job for you. The awesome part is that there are 13 adjustable settings that allow it to grind fresh beans to brew your coffee. This coffee maker and coffee grinder is so functional and awesome, definitely a perfect option to take into consideration.
- It is compact and functional which is ideal for multipurpose use.
- It can grind coffee and brew coffee in just one machine.
- There are different settings and options for flawless results.
- The design is stylish, and it makes a great compliment in any kitchen and countertop.
- It is a little loud especially when grinding the coffee beans.
4. Grind & Brew Automatic Coffee Maker by Barsetto
This machine is a combination of conical burr grinder and a coffee maker that is one of the best. The grinder features 5 settings that you can choose form coarse to fine for the coffee flavor of your choice. As for the coffee making process, there is a built-in programmable time with LCD clocks for extra convenient use. The capacity is large, and you can brew from 2 to 10 cups of freshly brewed coffee with ease. Also, this coffee maker can keep your coffee warm up to two hours after brewing. The design is stylish, and the performance is incredible. This coffee maker is highly recommended for coffee lovers who also love to grind their own coffee.
- The machine operates with less friction to preserve maximum flavor and aroma of the coffee.
- The capacity is large which allows for large proportion of coffee grinding and brewing.
- The design is compact and stylish which is perfect for any kitchen and countertop.
- There is no boldness settings for super strong coffee flavor.
5. Stainless Steel Coffee Maker by Cuisinart
The stainless steel design of this coffee makers makes it super durable and sleek to have on the countertop. It is the 12-cup coffee maker that comes with BPA free glass carafe for easy use and maintenance. The thing is that this coffee maker has everything you need when it comes to brewing perfect cups of coffee. It can serve either a person or the whole crowd due to its variety of settings. There is also a control panel tat you can program the coffee maker to brew coffee at any time you want as well. The most awesome part is you can also select the boldness of the coffee just the way you want. This coffee maker is one of a kind, and it makes a great option to choose.
- The coffee makers features a fully automatic 12-cup on one side and a single-serve on the other.
- It works fast and efficiently, and it has options for the boldness of the coffee flavor.
- The design is stylish and durable, and it is great for home use.
- It is a little messy after brewing, but not so much.
6. Pour Over Coffee Maker by Brim
The name suggests what this coffee maker does, it features a pour over shower head for even coffee bed saturation. The pour over shower head also delivers turbulence that results in smooth and delicious flavor as well. Also, you don’t need paper filter at all with this coffee maker since it comes with a permanent fine-mesh filter. Another great function is that it shuts off automatically while keeping the coffee after brewing. That is safe and energy-saving at the same time which is simply great. As for the flavor, it is so great you will love drinking coffee even more. Both the design and the performance are awesome, this coffee make is totally one of a kind.
- It is simple and easy to use while the quality of the coffee is tasteful and rich.
- The design is compact and stylish, perfect for any countertop.
- It takes just a few minutes to brew which is very fast.
- The plastic smell on the carafe takes a while to fade away.
7. Coffee Maker With Thermal Carafe by BUNN
For busy coffee lovers who sometimes that they brew their coffee, this is the perfect option for them. The double wall and vacuum insulated thermal carafe of this coffee maker can keep the coffee warm for up to 2 hours. When it comes to the brewing, it features this unique spray head that ensures even and complete coffee flavor extraction. The greatest part is that its reservoir-style home brewer can make up to 10 cups of coffee in just 3 minutes. Yes, it works that great. It is compact and functional, and it is one of the best coffee makers that you should take into consideration.
- This coffee maker works fast and efficient, and it can brew up to 10 cups of coffee in 3 minutes.
- The coffee that it brews is delicious and tasteful which is perfect for coffee lovers.
- The thermal carafe can keep the coffee warm up to two hours.
- The design is compact and stylish, great for any countertop.
- It does not brew very strong and bold coffee due to the fast brewing.
8. Coffee Maker With Glass Carafe by Redline Coffee
Here we have a premium quality coffee brewer that delivers just the perfect coffee anytime you want. This coffee maker features the optimum brewing temperature to bring out the optimal extraction in your coffee. It brews the coffee at the perfect temperature to extract the flavor and boldness of the coffee at its best. With just a turn on the switch, you will get your coffee within minutes. Also, this coffee maker comes with glass carafe for easy view and heat retention along with hot plate and pre-infusion mode. It is elegant to have and easy to use, what do you think?
- This coffee maker is compact and stylish, and it is ideal for home uses.
- It can brew flavorful coffee in just a few minutes.
- It comes with slide-out filter for easy loading and cleaning.
- The high boron glass carafe allows for even distribution of fresh coffee.
- Some customers complained about the steam from the shower head, but it works great overall.
9. Coffee Maker by Technivorn Moccamaster
The unique thing about this coffee maker is that it is simple to operate, and it works quietly during the brewing process. It features the unique copper boiling element that rapidly heats water to control the brewing temperature. That is to extract the taste of the coffee at its finest for the best flavor of every cup of coffee. Plus, this coffee maker is made durable metal housings and BPA, BPS, BPS free plastic for safe and healthy use. It is stylish and convenient, and there are 3 colors available so feel free to check them out.
- This coffee maker brews coffee fast and quiet, and the flavor from it is also tasteful.
- The thermal carafe is added to keep the coffee hot up to one hour after brewing.
- It is simple and easy to use, ideal for any home use.
- There is no auto shutoff feature, so you have to make sure you won’t forget to turn it off after use.
10. 3-in-1 Coffee Maker by AICOOK
The 3-in-1 design of this coffee maker allows you to make drip coffee, espresso, cappuccino, and latte all in one machine. The coffee maker comes with built-in steam wand that allows you to create a rich and creamy foam with ease. The great part is that it features self-priming system that is always ready for use. There are different settings that you can press to brew any coffee that you prefer with a simple push on the button. Plus with its compact design, this coffee maker is a perfect option for any countertop in the kitchen.
- It can brew many types of coffee in any style very easily.
- It comes with milk frothing that creates a rich and creamy foam for latte and cappuccino.
- The LED control panel allows for easy read and control as you brew your coffee.
- It even comes with a travel bottle so that you can drink your coffee on the go.
- You cannot pick a cup size due to the height in the cup placement area.
You may also like to read: Best Dinnerware Set Review