One of the best kitchen appliances that are helpful in the kitchen is no doubt the food processors. When it comes to blending, chopping, dicing, slicing, and mixing, things are way easier to prepare with food processors. Just like blenders, but for vegetables and meat while requires no liquid during use, food processors are pretty useful. You can use them to prepare food so much quicker and more convenient which is super time saving. Food processors are very easy to find since they are everywhere, but the key is to get the best. So the buyer’s guide of the best food processors below is here to help you out, let’s take a look.
Food Processors Buyer’s Guide
Food processors are one among the easiest kitchen appliances to find both on and off the internet. As long as you know how to pick the right one, it is never difficult to select the perfect food processor. In case you are looking for some tips to purchase the best food processors, you are at the right place. No matter how challenging it can be to choose, you an always pick the perfect one with some tips. Take a look at our buyer’s guide here, and you will be ready to select your food processor. Here are a few things to consider before getting a food processor for your kitchen.
The main job of a food processor is to slice and mince vegetables or meat, and blades are very important in that part. There are different types of blades that a food processor comes with from two to three and more. If you use a food processor to prepare different meal especially meat every day, go for the one with more blades. That will help maintain the performance of the blades when you use it for long term. Also, curve blades work great since they and cut through the veggies as well as meat way more thoroughly.
There are two types of food processor, the automatic and the regular one. The automatic ones is powered by electronic which you can slice and mix everything with a push on a button. But in case you want to work out your arm or there is not much to prepare, go for the regular one. The differences are the speed and of course, the price. The choice is all yours when it comes to type of the food processor, choose your most preferred ones. It is just that the electric ones are always better and more convenient, so it is more recommended.
The container is one of the essential parts of the whole food processor if you choose the automatic ones. Always and always go for the containers that are versatile and durable so that you won’t break it while using it. There are many automatic food processors out there that come with durable container for you to use. Also, remember to for the containers and other parts that are BPA-free since they are healthy and safe to use. In case it is difficult to find one, keep reading because we are here to make things easier for you.
Below is the list of top 10 best food processors that are highly recommended for all kitchens out there. Moreover, each food processor is carefully selected so that you will only have to choose among the best. The food processors in our list here are all great in performance and quality, and their price is also good as well. Feel free to check them out and select one or two, they will surely do their work at their best for you.
- 1. Brushed Stainless Steel Food Processor by Cuisinart
- 2. Sous Chef Food Processor by Breville
- 3. Professional Food Processor by Hamilton Beach
- 4. Food Processor With ExactSlice System by KitchenAid
- 5. Ultra Quiet Food Processor by Braun
- 6. 14-Cup Food Processor by Cuisinart
- 7. Multipro Excel Food Processor by DeLonghi
- 8. Mini Food Processor by MagiMix
- 9. Compact Food Processor by Oster
- 10. Retro Style Food Processor by Russell Hobbs
1. Brushed Stainless Steel Food Processor by Cuisinart
This is a large capacity food processor with the power of 720 watts that works absolutely great. As you can see, it comes with extra large feed tube along with both small and large pushers for convenient use. Its capacity is 14 cups, and it works great with many types of vegetables and meat. This food processor also includes with stainless steel slicing disc, shredding disc, and new chopping blade as well. With everything combined, using a food processor is no longer a challenge. It works fast, and it is very easy to use and take care of. From durability to performance, this food processor has them all so why not?
- The heavy duty motor allows for easy, fast, and large quantity preparations.
- The bowl is large which can process large amount of food easily.
- The blades are sharp, and they works excellently great.
- The on, off, and pulse allows for different options.
- The parts tend to be fragile, not ideal for tough use.
2. Sous Chef Food Processor by Breville
The unique thing about this food processor is that it comes with 5 multi-function discs which is so easy and convenient to use. Plus with the 3 blades out of the box, there is nothing that you can’t chop in this food processor. It is also very advanced to use as well with the LCD display that allows for easy manage and control. The whole thing is put up together to make it extra easy and convenient for you to process any ingredients effortlessly.
As for the feed chute, it is super wide which helps you reducing the pre-cut for most fruits and vegetables. The motor of this food processor is heavy duty, and it can handle many types of processing that you prefer. The whole thing works fast, and it is simply time-saving to have. It is easy to use and store, and it comes with 3 colors that you can choose from so check them out.
- The s-blade system delivers swift actions for consistent processing of different ingredients.
- The slicing disc can cut with up to 24 settings for easy use and preparation.
- The motor is heavy duty and strong which is perfect for large proportion.
- The food processor is easy to store after use.
- It tends to overheat, so be careful when using it.
3. Professional Food Processor by Hamilton Beach
The great thing about this food processor is that it comes with 5 attachments for different uses. The attachments are for dicing, slicing, shredding, kneading, chopping, mixing, and pureeing. All of those attachments come in a case for easy and neat storage when not in use. As for the blades, they are sharp and precise which do the processing job pretty awesome. For those who hate pre-cutting, this is the food processor for you since it has big mouth feed tube. Plus with the touch-pad control, this food processor is not only easy and advanced but also cool to have as well. It is powerful and stylish, simply one of the best food processors to choose.
- It works fast and precise due to the sharp blades and functional attachments included.
- The parts like blades, bowls, and lids are all dishwasher safe for easy care.
- The capacity is large which allows for large proportion preparation.
- The LED indicator enables for easy use and control.
- A little difficult to assemble at first, but it works great.
4. Food Processor With ExactSlice System by KitchenAid
The ExactSlice System that this food processor comes with is to bring optimized speeds for extra convenient use. It even has an external lever that allows you to go from thick to thin and vice versa with a simple push. Another awesome part is the 3-in-1 wide mouth feed tube that allows you to put in large items without pre-cutting. So tomatoes, cucumbers, and potatoes won’t be a difficult things to process anymore.
On top of that, this food processor also features the specially designed locking system with leak resistant ring as well. That allows you to refill ingredients without making any mess at all. There are also speed options of high, low, and pulse for a proper processing of your veggies and fruits. This food processor is very easy to use and stylish to have, and it comes with 4 colors that you can select. The choice is all yours, so check them out.
- The blades and slicing disc are ideal for any food processing both small and large proportion.
- The mouth feed tube is wide which is easy for adding large items to process.
- It is functional and stylish, and it is perfect for any home use.
- It is a little difficult to clean especially on the lid.
5. Ultra Quiet Food Processor by Braun
Simple and easy to use, this food processor is ideal for everyday food preparation at home. It is just as functional as the others since you can use it for chopping, slicing, whisking, and kneading. As you can see on the base, there are different speed settings that you can set for an effective processing. The whole thing is powerful and durable, and it is perfect for long term use. The great part is that this food processor works quietly, and it is very easy to clean as well. With everything combined, it is highly recommended for everyday use.
- This food processor is powerful yet low power consumption.
- It features the compact design for easy storage after use.
- It works quietly and efficiently.
- The hopper is a little small, but it works perfectly well.
6. 14-Cup Food Processor by Cuisinart
From vegetables and fruits to thick dough and meat, this food processor can handle them all. And that is a total plus that not every food processor can do. There are multiple blade options, and that makes it super easy for this little dude to work with any ingredients you prepare. More than that, it features seal bowls along with lock blades for even more effective processing. The design is great, and it is simply perfect for any kitchen and countertops.
- The stainless steel design is to deliver durability and heavy duty performance.
- The multi blades feature delivers precise and powerful processing.
- The design is compact and lightweight for easy use and storage.
- The bowl is a little small for big proportion.
7. Multipro Excel Food Processor by DeLonghi
The incredible 935 watt turbocharged motor of this food processor allows it to process any ingredients with ease. More than that, it also comes with Tri-Drive system and variable speed control that provides both quality and versatility. The awesome part is the shatterproof bowl that is BPA free, odor resistant, and dishwasher safe. This is the type of bowl that every food processor should have, and this is a totally jackpot here.
Another awesome part is that it features the integrated scale that can easily weight out ingredients for portion control. This food processor comes with a specially designed Kenwood storage box for easy storage of the attachments. Functional and easy to use, perhaps this is the food processor that you have been looking for.
- The motor is powerful for heavy duty processing of any ingredients.
- The bowl is shatterproof which is durable for long term use.
- The set includes extra attachments for multipurpose use.
- This food processor is a bit heavy, but it works great.
8. Mini Food Processor by MagiMix
Here we have a very simple food processor that is so easy to use with just three buttons. Those buttons including stop, auto, and pulse, and each of them does their job very effectively. The awesome part is that the motor is very efficient it can automatically adjusts its power to the tasks. On top of that, its 3-in-1 machine is equipped with 3 bowls that can handle several tasks easily and quickly. If you look at the feed tube, it is extra wide which is time-saving since you don’t need to pre-cut the ingredients at all. Powerful yet quiet, isn’t it a great food processor to have?
- The 3-in-1 processor and bowls allows for multiple tasks in quick processing.
- The machine is very easy to use and operate with simple buttons.
- It is powerful and quiet, and it does its job very fast.
- Small in size which does not work with large proportion at all.
9. Compact Food Processor by Oster
Compact yet functional, this food processor is a great definition of perfection for everyday use at home. It comes with dough blade that allows you to knead hands-free, and its performance is also great as well. Also, there are preset speed buttons that you can easily select to chop, shred, and pulse. Apart from the convenience in using, this food processor is also durable and easy to maintain.
Its parts are BPA free which is safe and healthy to use, and they are all dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. The food chute is wide so you don’t have to slices or chops some ingredients at all. This food processor comes in a whole package that includes bowls, blades, discs, and double duty food pusher. Everything works great, and you will surely love the outcomes that this food processor delivers.
- The food processor comes with different blades for the convenience of different processing.
- The motor is powerful enough to deliver fast and efficient chopping, slicing, and kneading.
- The cup is large, and it is durable enough to handle everyday use.
- There are different speeds and setting for easy use.
- The bowl is not ideal for large proportion and it tends to break at some point
10. Retro Style Food Processor by Russell Hobbs
If you are looking for a food processor that does its job perfectly along with style to compliment the kitchen, here is one. This food processor comes with the retro design that makes it stylish and cool to have on any countertop. As for its performance, it is definitely satisfying to have and use. The blade speed is powerful and it can process any ingredients you throw in within minutes.
Plus, it comes with interlocking safety design to deliver a safe and effective use as well. The lid locks together before the operation can begin, and that is very helpful. Also, all removable parts of this food processors are dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. This food processor is easy to use and operate, and it super cool to have in the kitchen. There are two colors available that you can choose from between red and black, the choice is all yours.
- The combination of style and performance makes this food processor super cool to have.
- Its blades are sharp and precise, and it processes ingredients quick and thorough.
- The bowl is BPA free which is safe and healthy to use and clean.
- There are different speed settings for different ingredients.
- Due to its size, it is not ideal for large food preparation.