Growing up healthy is one of the best parts for children, and that is why the best vitamins for kids are helpful. As a child grows, it is important that they get enough vitamins and minerals to ensure their optimal health. Most kids get adequate amounts of nutrients from a balanced diet. However, some other children that are picky eaters may need extra supplementary with vitamins or minerals. For example, the kids at certain age that haven’t reached the height that they should. Then that is when they need extra vitamins so that they can grow the way they should. This review does not only bring you the best vitamins for kids but also a guide to get the best options. Take a look and don’t forget to share your thoughts with us.
Best Vitamins for Kids Review
Since children have different needs of vitamins from adults, there are a few things that you should know. In case their daily diet cannot supply enough vitamins and minerals for their body or they have some certain conditions, they need vitamins. Due to the fact that there are many vitamins in the markets, these are the points that you should have in mind.
Avoid Vegan Vitamins
There are vitamins made for vegans, and these can be dangerous for children. Certain nutrients like vitamin B12 is found in animal foods, and vegan vitamins do not contain those. Failing to provide such nutrients in children’s diets can lead to some serious consequences like abnormal growth and developmental delays. For kids, there should be exceptional cases for them so that they can get enough nutrients for their growth. If you prefer your kids to take vegan vitamins that contain certain nutrients that you want them to have, then that is also okay.
Be Careful of Vitamin Overtaking
There are certain types of vitamins and mineral supplements that can be toxic to children when taken in excess amounts. We are talking about the fat-soluble vitamins A, D, E and K that are stored in body fat. That also goes the same with sweet kind of vitamins that can be very easy to overeat. There have been a case study that reported vitamin D toxicity in a child who took too much of a supplement. Supplements like gummy vitamins are sweet and tasty, so it is very easy for kids to enjoy eating them. Gummies are very easy for kids to take, so it is best to discuss with the kids before letting them taking the vitamins.
Discuss With Healthcare Provider First
If your kids are picky eaters or if they follow a restrictive diet, taking vitamins are very beneficial for them. However, you should always consult with healthcare providers first before giving the vitamins to your children. Learn what they lack, what they need, and what vitamins are best for their growth and development. I is also important to consult with experts about the appropriate dosage that your child should consume a day. Make your kid consumes enough vitamins but not too much they become overdose. At the same time, always look for quality brands that ensure safety and healthy outcome for your kids. Always go for the vitamins that are for kids so that they won’t consume vitamins more than they should.
Looking for the best vitamins for kids is quite hard because they need to receive high quality supplements for their health. In case you are new to buying vitamins for kids, this review will be helpful for you. We have searched and found some of the best vitamins for kids that you can trust. Every option we picked are safe and effective for children to consume, and they are healthy for them as well. You will find 10 best vitamins below that you can take for your kids, take a look and select your options.
- 1. Children’s Multivitamin Gummies by Solgar
- 2. Forte Growth Vitamins Syrup by Cherifer
- 3. Natural Focus Supplement for Kids by JoySpring
- 4. Natural Multivitamin for Kids by BabyVites
- 5. Tasteless Calming Magnesium for Kids by Pediathrive
- 6. Kid’s Concentration Formula Powder by Zahler
- 7. Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies by Olly Kids
- 8. Kid’s Multivitamin by Nutri-Supreme Research
- 9. Healthy Bones Vitamins for Kids by US Clinicals
- 10. Natural Sleep Aid Vitamin for Kids by JoySpring
1. Children’s Multivitamin Gummies by Solgar
There are kids who refuse to eat veggies or take vitamins, that is why we have these helpful multivitamin gummies here. Each gummy provides up tp 150% of DV of vitamin D3 for children up to 4 years and older. These gummies are natural, and they does not contain GMO at all which is safe and healthy for kids to consume. Another thing is that, these vitamins are manufactured in batches to ensure the highest quality possible for your children.
So if you have picky eaters, these are the vitamins that your children are willing to take daily. First and foremost, they look like candies which is exactly something that kids don’t say no to. Gummies taste nice and they are nutritious, simply the best options to supplement your kids with the vitamins they lack. There are 120 gummies in a bottle, and there are two bottles in a pack.
- Non-GMO and allergy friendly
- Easy and tasty to consume
- Gluten, wheat, and diary free
- No artificial flavors or color
- Contains multivitamin and minerals
- Some users find them a little bit pricey
2. Forte Growth Vitamins Syrup by Cherifer
Comes in the form of syrup, this vitamin is one of the best options that you might want to have in mind. It helps to maximize growth potential and strengthens the body’s immune system of the kids effectively. That is not all, it also helps to enhance the children’s appetite to eat more as well. Not to mention it prevents and corrects nutritional deficiencies while improving the child’s vision.
This syrup is very helpful and useful for kids, and it even enhances mental development of the kid’s which is awesome. The syrup has the flavor of orange which most children can take, and they are very essential in building blocks for growth. Want your kids to grow tall and healthy? This is the syrup that you should give them every day for the best result.
- Contains useful vitamins
- Build up kid’s immune system
- Orange flavor, easy to consume
- Helps increase the kid’s appetite
- Helps the growth of the kid’s hair, nails, and height
- Some users find this syrup pricey
3. Natural Focus Supplement for Kids by JoySpring
In case your kids don’t like syrup or vitamins, these drops will be the suitable option to choose for them. This herbal supplement contains organic ingredients which is nutritious and organic for the kids to use. This drops is calming for the children while providing vital minerals that support and balance their adrenal function at the same time. That is not all, it also supplement the brain with its multivitamin to soothe a child’s nerves as well. The thing is that this drop is easy to swallow, and you can also mix it with juice in case they are picky. Just give one teaspoon to them two or three times a day either in juice or in the spoon, and that is it.
- Fights inflammation
- Calming and relaxing
- Boosts kid’s attention and focus
- Made from organic and natural ingredients
- Calms the kid’s nervous system
- Improves circulation and heart health
- There should be an improvement on the drop’s taste
4. Natural Multivitamin for Kids by BabyVites
Ideal for infants and toddlers, this multivitamin is a very effective way to give your child the essential vitamins they need. This multivitamin is made from pure algal oil which is the primary source of DHA to bring your child the most natural ingredients possible. The awesome thing is that it contains Omega-3 but with raspberry flavor so that the kids would be happy to take it.
You won’t have to worry about the taste or smell of fish in this multivitamin at all, it smells nice. Since it comes in the form of liquid, it is easier for the kids to consume. You can also mix it with water, juice, or milk as well which is simply easy. Its formula is healthy and safe, and your child will grow with intelligence and health just the way you want.
- Mixable with liquid
- Great taste and effective to use
- Does not have fishy taste or smell
- Safe, healthy, natural, and effective for kids
- Non-GMO, Free of soy, gluten, sugar, and MSG
- Some parents thinks the taste is a little weird
5. Tasteless Calming Magnesium for Kids by Pediathrive
For parents who don’t like vitamins with taste for their kids, this tasteless option here is the best choice to choose. Kids don’t really like the vitamins that come in form or tablets or syrup at all, and that is why this one is great. This tasteless magnesium formula is free of binders, stearates, sweeteners, flavors, and even color. It is the magnesium glycinate powder that dissolves instantly into the kid’s beverage like juice or milk, and soft food.
Since it is tasteless, colorless, and odorless, you can easily mix it in food or drinks for your child to consume easily. It is helpful for their growth and body function, and it is gentle on stomach which causes no laxative effect at all. Ideal for young kids, this is the option that you should not overlook.
- Easily absorbed
- Mixable with food and beverage
- Helps make the kids become calmer
- Tasteless, colorless, and odorless
- Rich in magnesium to support kid’s brain, bone, and muscle
- Vegan, Non-GMO, Free of sugar, sweetener, and allergens like gluten, wheat, and dairy
- It kind of has a little taste of citrus, but not too strong
6. Kid’s Concentration Formula Powder by Zahler
Sometimes kids tend to be inactive in class or at home, and that is when you want to do something about that. This is the vitamin that comes with advanced concentration formula that provides active children with a targeted blend of essential vitamins and minerals. This powder is delicious with the taste of fruit, and it is natural, safe, and effective for kids to consume.
It contains a great blend of ingredients that help with the kid’s nervous system to make them become more active. With the help from this vitamin, you child will focus more at school which brings them a great academic performance. It tastes and work great, and most kids totally enjoy drinking the fruit punch taste of this vitamin.
- Tastes delicious
- Vegan and sugar free
- Has no negative effects
- Supports normal cognitive function
- Helps with the kid’s mood, focus, and concentration
- Some kids find the taste a little strong
7. Berry Punch Vitamin Gummies by Olly Kids
Here we have another delicious vitamin for kids that comes with the form of jelly gummies. Each gummy contains healthy vitamins and minerals that provides kids with the nutritions that they need. Also, it has a blend of vitamins A, C, D, E, Bs, and Zinc that are very important for the child’s growth. These essential vitamins will help the kids with their body and brain function as well as their overall health.
More than that, the gummies are soft and delicious to consume so the kids will be happy to take them regularly. They will provide your children with a super dose of probiotics along with vitamins and minerals that are helpful for their health. These gummies are gluten free, and they contains no artificial flavors or color at all. There are 160 gummies in a jar, and all they need is one or two of the gummies a day.
- Gluten-free, vegan
- Tastes delicious to consume
- Helps improve bathroom regularity
- Can help to reduce child’s eczema
- Contains healthy vitamins and minerals
8. Kid’s Multivitamin by Nutri-Supreme Research
If your kids don’t mind taking vitamin tablets, then this is the option that you might want to consider. Here are the chewable tablets that are packed with a broad spectrum of high quality vitamins and trace minerals. These are the essential elements that are crucial for your child’s proper nutrition, health, and well-being. Each tablet includes 1,000 IU of vitamin D3 and calcium that supports bone health and development of the kids.
It also ensures their strength and long lasting health as they grow as well. The ingredients in this vitamin supplement is natural which is safe and healthy for toddlers and kids to consume on a daily basis. It tastes good, and there are two flavors that your children can choose from between grape and cherry. It is one of the best options of vitamins for kids on amazon, you really should check it out.
- Chewable and delicious
- Vegetarian and allergen friendly
- Natural ingredients and safe to use
- Boosts bone health and development
- Contains crucial vitamins and minerals
- Does not contain food coloring or artificial sweeteners
- The bottle comes with child safety cap for safe storage
9. Healthy Bones Vitamins for Kids by US Clinicals
Want your kids to grow up with strong and healthy bones? You are looking at the liquid calcium that supports and aids your kids so that they will have healthier and stronger bones and teeth. The calcium comes in the form of delicious chewable milk flavored burstlets which kids will love to consume. Apart from maintaining strong and healthy bones, it also supports healthy growth and development as well.
With adequate calcium, it will help the children to reduce the loose of bone mass during their growth. On top of that, it also helps to achieve peak bone density that improves muscle strength as well. It is easy to swallow, and it is stomach and digestion friendly as it it does not cause constipation at all. Just take 2 or 3 chewable burstlets daily after meals, and that is all your kids need to grow healthily.
- Liquid calcium, easily absorbed
- No artificial colors and preservatives
- Supports and maintains bones and teeth
- Suitable for kids with lactose intolerance
- Tastes delicious, and does not cause constipation
10. Natural Sleep Aid Vitamin for Kids by JoySpring
It is a common problems when kids don’t want to sleep at night, and that is when parents have to stay up too. Going sleepless nights is never pleasant for parents, and here is the solution for you. This is the dietary supplement that aids the kids to sleep early yet remains healthy with no side effects at the same time. It is the kid’s melatonin sleep aid that helps your kids to rest better and sleeps earlier the way they should.
With this formula, your kids will be willing to sleep early with no fuss and get up in the morning happily. It not only help with the kid’s calming and sleeping habits but also helps with their immune support as well. This supplement is very safe and healthy for kids, and all you need is a teaspoon of it 15 minutes before their bedtime. You will see the result since the first night, it is good and has no effects. This one is really good for both the kids and parents.
- Organic, Non-GMO
- Vegan, gluten and sugar free
- Supports the kid’s immune system
- Makes the kids calm and sleep soundly
- Helps the kids to fall asleep faster, and stay asleep
- Some kids think the liquid tastes a little weird
Check out for Best Vitamins for Elderly here