Working out is not so productive unless we see the results, and that goes the same with running. With the best GPS running watches, runners will be able to keep tracks on their location and performance easily. The watch does not only show your exact location as you run but also how long you have run. You can even set your desirable steps as goal so that you can run to meet your target for a fruitful outcome. In case you are looking for the best GPS running watches, you are at the right place. We are here with guideline and some of the best options that you can take into consideration, feel free to take a look.
Best GPS Running Watches Guideline
There are many GPS running watches out there on the market, so choosing the best one is quite challenging. To narrow down to the best GPS running watches, there are some tips that you should have in mind. We have brought you three important points that you should consider before you buy a GPS running watch.
The battery life is very important in a watch, especially in a GPS running watch. You wouldn’t want to use a GPS running watch that dies after a few hours of running then end up in a middle of nowhere. If the watch can’t have days of battery life, at least go with the ones with 24 hours battery life. That way, you know you can use it for the whole day no matter where you are which is more convenient. You should also go for the watch with durable battery life, the ones that won’t run out of battery fast. With that being said, battery life is very important in all smart devices.
The design of the watch matters, and it also affects the use of it as well. Choose the watch with designs that match with your daily lifestyle. Avoid the bulky ones because they tend to come in the way and makes things less comfortable for runners. Running long distance is better with lightweight and compact watch on your wrist, the big ones are never convenient to wear. Also, pick the GPS running watches with easy access, the ones with very few buttons as possible. This type of watch allows you to access to your favorite features with a single push which is less complicated to use. More than that, you should also look for the ones with clear display on its screen. Once you run and look at the watch at the same time, you will know how helpful it is to have a watch with great display.
One of the most important things in smart devices is the features, the more the better. You should think about what features you need in your GPS running watch apart from the GPS function itself. That should be the track down features of your calorie burned, heart rate, pulse, times, and more. It would be even better if you are able to connect your mobile and other smart devices with the watch. That way, you will be able to keep up with your performance and notifications from your smartphone right from the watch.
To make things easy for you, we have provided 10 best GPS running watches that you can have in mind. Every single option we picked comes with quality and performance that you can trust for long term use. We also understand that our customers prefer the products with acceptable price, and we only selected the affordable options for you. Below is a list of top 10 best GPS running watches, check them out and select your most favorite ones.
- 1. Easy-To-Use GPS Running Watch by Garmin
- 2. Premium Multisport GPS Running Watch by Coros
- 3. M430 GPS Running Watch by Polar
- 4. Galaxy Watch Active 2 by Samsung
- 5. Advanced Running Watch With GPS by Polar
- 6. GPS Running Watch by Ezon
- 7. GPS Running Steel Sport Watch by Withings
- 8. Women’s GPS Running Sport Watch by Fossil
- 9. Long Battery GPS Running Watch by Coros
- 10. Ambit3 Peak Running GPS Watch by SUUNTO
1. Easy-To-Use GPS Running Watch by Garmin
With high quality built-in GPS, this running watch can acquire satellites quickly to tract your performance. It can show how far and how fast you go as well as your location even if you are under the tree. This GPS running watch does not only track your location but also your heart rate as well. The watch comes with the monitoring warm that works 24 /7 to show report on your heart rate all day and night. That is not all, it even features the vibration alerts that are super helpful to notify your running prompts. The cool part is the update of new high resolution display that is perfect for both indoor an outdoor use. This GPS running watch is compatible with both iOS and Android, and it is super convenient to use.
- Battery life lasts between 8 to 10 days per charge
- Light and compact for comfortable wear all day
- 24/7 monitor function of heart rate and other features
- Connected features that shows notifications and controls music
- All-day activity tracking of step counts, calories, and intensity minutes
- The watch is a bit slow when it comes to paring with devices and finding GPS signal
2. Premium Multisport GPS Running Watch by Coros
The incredible thing about this GPS running watch is its long lasting battery life that stays up to 100 hours. With just a single charge, you will be able to use it for days without having to worry about dying battery. Apart from the battery, the watch also comes with style and features as well. It is made from premium materials of the combination between built-in titanium alloy and stainless steel bezels.
The design is to ensure both long lasting quality and style no matter where you go. At the same time, it even comes with enhanced digital knob that offers easy operation even with thick climbing gloves or under water. This GPS running watch also features the navigation function that shows routes and tracks with clear information as well. This premium sport watch is a perfect option for runner and sporters out there, and its quality lasts for years of use.
- Lightweight, durable, and stylish for all users
- 24/7 tracking of heart rate, sleep, and general recovery
- Digital knob design for easy operation under any circumstances
- High quality battery life that lasts up to 100 hours on a single charge
- Pre-load breadcrumb trail that allows users to import track routes into the watch
- Low lighting face
- Does not work on tattooed skin
3. M430 GPS Running Watch by Polar
Simple yet functional, this GPS running watch comes with everything you need in the best watch for running. It features integrated GPS that tracks speed, distance, pace, and routes to deliver your performance no matter where you go. At the same time, it also provides 24/7 activity tracking that tracks your daily activities like steps, calories, and sleep. It does not only track but also provide guidance to help you reach your activity goal as well.
That is not all, it also comes with optical heart rate monitor for continuous and accurate heart rate with quality. Under the watch is a 6 LED optical sensor that tracks your activities accurately with every movement you take. Plus with its indoor running metrics, this watch can track your pace and distance even if you work on a treadmill indoor. The running watch is stylish and durable, and it is one of the best options that you can take into consideration.
- The watch is lightweight yet durable for long term use
- Fast GPS for convenient and fast location tracking
- Accurate heart rate and distance information
- Available in different sizes and colors
- Easy to connect and operate
- The sync tends to be error sometimes
4. Galaxy Watch Active 2 by Samsung
The feature of built-in pace coaching, this watch provides better insights to reach your fitness goals in no time. If you are a fan of Samsung, you know that this watch is absolutely amazing with every feature it has. The watch comes with advanced sensors that keep your pace to ensure that you achieve your goals successfully. With its combination of aluminum design with a variety of faces and bands, it delivers style for users of all ages.
When you have this watch, you are able to keep your beat no matter where you go or what exercise you do. If you want to improve your daily lifestyle, this is the watch that you need on your wrist. It does not only track down your activities but also your sleep with its built-in sleep trackers as well. Plus with its battery life that lasts up to 5 days, this is the watch that you might want to take into consideration.
- Lightweight, durable, and stylish
- Ideal for many different types of workout
- Waterproof design for multipurpose workout
- The watch tracks steps and calories for actionable sight
- The watch is a little bit thick on the wrist
5. Advanced Running Watch With GPS by Polar
Here we have a GPS running watch that comes with useful functions for daily use. First of all, its heart rate monitor that redefine the gold standard in optical heart rate accuracy. At the same time, it also comes with another function of training load pro that is the ultimate fitness tracker as well. It separates the cardio load, muscle load, and perceived load to provides unparalleled look into how your training affects your body.
This watch is waterproof, and you can wear it for any types of sport that you like. From swimming to biking and running, this watch can track all of your performance for you. Plus with its accurate GPS tracking, you can bring this watch with you no matter where you go. You can even personalize it with your own style of band options, this one should be the next for you to consider.
- Slim and lightweight design for stylish look
- Waterproof function which is also ideal for swimmers
- Integrated GPS for accurate speed, distance, and route tracking
- Battery life lasts for up to 30 hours on a single charge
- The watch comes with precision prime sensor fusion technology
- The heart rate tracking is not so accurate
6. GPS Running Watch by Ezon
Looks like a regular sports watch yet so functional, this is the watch that you might want to have. This running watch features the multifunction design that you can use as more than just a running watch. You can use it as a stopwatch, a countdown time, a calendar, a pedometer, an alarm clock, and many more. It comes with GPS track and Bluetooth connection that can keep track of your route, distance, speed, time spent, calorie burned, and more. Another great thing is that the watch comes with backlight and waterproof design that makes things extra convenient and comfortable to use. This watch does not only work with running but also cycling and other intense workout as well. It comes with 4 colors that you can choose from, the choice is all yours.
- Easy to use and operate
- Multifunction design for everyday use
- The watch is sleek yet has large display and big numbers
- It is waterproof which is suitable for using in any weather conditions
- The face of the screen is a little too big
7. GPS Running Steel Sport Watch by Withings
This is the high quality GPS running watch that maximize your workouts with continuous heart rate for a better performance. Just connect the watch with the GPS, you will be able to maps your session with distance, elevation, and pace. That is not all, you can also access your cardiovascular capacity when running using this watch as well. This GPS running watch is not only great for running but also for swimming as well. It comes with every incredible including water resistant up to 50 meters, 25 days of battery life, and durable stainless steel case. Not to mention it can also track your sleeping habit, this watch is going to be your assistant for a healthier lifestyle.
- Stylish and durable for long term use
- Ideal for workout of many sorts
- Water resistant up to 50 meters
- Long battery life that lasts up to 25 days
- Extra function for convenient daily use
- Multi-sport tracking that delivers accurate heart rate
- Some users find that sleeping track seems to be inaccurate
8. Women’s GPS Running Sport Watch by Fossil
The built-in GPS of this watch allows for the tracking of heart rate, activity tracking, distance tracking, and more. It responses from Google assistant, and it is always ready to help you with every move you make during your workouts. This is not only a GPS running watch but also a smart watch that you can connect to your phone to receive notifications. From alarm clocks to calendar and other social media notifications, this watch can handle them all. It is super stylish and functional, and it looks so cool to have. There are many colors available from dark to bright, the choice is all yours.
- Lightweight, waterproof, and stylish
- GPS feature to track the running distance
- Compatible with both Android and iOS devices
- All-day battery life along with low power mode
- Google fit function that delivers smart health coaching
- Heart-rate tracking to measure your heart rates during any workouts
- The battery life should be longer
9. Long Battery GPS Running Watch by Coros
This is another GPS running watch from Coros but with longer battery life which is so much better. This watch comes with a power efficient central core that allows for battery life that lasts up to 30 days in standard mode. The watch features a wrist based heart rate monitor and performance metrics which is ideal for running, swimming, cycling, and more. That is not all, it even comes with built-in Barometric Altimeter to deliver more accurate elevation readings. You can also connect it to your phone to receive and control notifications from your phones like calls, texts, mails, etc. There are 2 colors available, don’t forget to check them out.
- Long battery life
- Lightweight, stylish, and easy to use
- Accurate readings with the heart rate sensor
- Ideal for runners, swimmers, and cyclists out there
- Optical heart rate monitor function for fully training customization
- The color of some letters tend to be difficult to read in the yellow background
10. Ambit3 Peak Running GPS Watch by SUUNTO
With classic and elegant design, this running GPS watch is one of the stylish options to choose. Its style alone cannot make it perfect, but its functions combined together with the appearance do make this watch amazing. This watch is designed to delivers stable and accurate altitude along with weather information with full navigation. That is not all, it even comes with built-in altimeter, barometer, compass, and GPS with 100 meter water resistance. The great part is the battery life of the watch that lasts up to 200 hours which is super incredible. With great look and quality, this is the GPS running watch that you really should have in mind.
- Long batter life
- Multiple functions for convenience in use
- Accurate speed, pace, and distance during workouts
- The watch keeps time and GPS satellite data up to date on the go
- You can connect the watch with the phone to receive notifications
- The watch is not so versatile
Check out for some of the Best Wireless Earbuds here